A classroom of thinkers and problem solvers is one where students construct meanings and respond to complex situations using sound reasoning and creative thinking as they...
A classroom of effective communicators is one where students express ideas accurately, creatively and effectively to a variety of audiences as they...
- Synthesize complex information and perspectives to create meaning
- Assume shared responsibility for collaborative work and value the individual contributions made by each team member
- Utilize multiple media and technologies and know how to judge their effectiveness
A classroom of personally and socially responsible citizens is one where students act upon their rights and obligations as informed, respectful individuals and citizens of a democratic and interdependent society.
- Develop personal and academic goals and design actions to achieve the goals.
- Develop an understanding of their interdependence with the world