VSAC Financial Aid Forms Workshop-Peoples Academy High School

VSAC Financial Aid Forms Workshop-FAFSA

Seniors and their parents are encouraged to join Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC) and PA guidance counselor Lindey Yablonowski to file your Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for college financial aid. This form is used by every college in the country to determine what kind of Finacnial Aid you are eligible to receive. Some colleges also require an additional financial aid form known as the CSS Profile. Both forms become available on October 1st and should be completed as soon as possible. You can submit your FAFSA at this time as well as your Vermont Grant. 

  • What to bring: Click here for list
  • parent and student Social Security number
  • Parent federal income tax returns for 2018, W-2s, and other records of money earned
  • Parent bank statements & records of investments (if applicable)
  • Parent records of untaxed income (if applicable)
  • A FSA ID to sign electronically go to and create ID: https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm


   Categories: PA News & Announcements