Morristown Elementary School, December 6th
Morristown Elementary School December 6th
Wednesday, December 11th –
Parents: Come join local school counselors at Stowe Middle High Auditorium to hear Paul Foxman - at 5:45pm - In this lecture, Psychologist & Best Selling Author, Dr. Paul Foxman, Ph.D., explores:
- How anxiety develops in children and adolescents
- Practical strategies that can be applied immediately in the home
- Cognitive-behavioral, mind-body, solution-oriented and family system approaches
Friday, December 13th –
- Self-Care and Stress Management – 8:00am in the MES Faculty Room - Allison Hayes, our School Based Clinician, and School Counselor, Lindsey Waldman will be launching a parent workshop series, and the first one will be about self-care for caregivers.
- Miss Gale and Mrs. Nicholl Kindergarten classes will be participating in an “ECO” class from 9:00 – 12:00.
Friday, December 20th –
- School Spirit Day – Pajama and Stuffy Animal Day!
- Grades K-4 will be having a community meeting in the gymnasium from 8:05 to 8:45. Parents are welcome to come and enjoy this event!
- Miss Cavanaugh and Mrs. Gresham’s Kindergarten classes will be participating in an “ECO” class from 9:00 – 12:00.
- Mrs. Haskins and Mrs. LeCour’s First grade classes will be participating in “ECO” class from 1:15 – 2:30
Monday, December 23rd – Wednesday, January 1st – Winter Recess – No School!