MES January, 10, 2020
Friday, January 10th –
- P.U.P.S. Ice Skating Party at the Stowe Arena from 5:00 – 6:30, please note the time change from the flyer. This is a FREE event! If you don’t have skates, they will be provided for you and your child the evening. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Friday, January 17th –
- Ms. Gale and Mrs. Nicholl’s class will be participating in “ECO” class from 9:00 – 12:00
- Mrs. Demars and Mrs. Tibbits first grade classes will be participating in “ECO” class from 1:15 – 2:30
- Community Meeting - Grades K-4 will be having a community meeting in the gymnasium from 8:05 to 8:45. Parents are welcome to come and enjoy this event!
Monday, January 20th –
- NO SCHOOL – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- LSUU Board Meeting –will be held at 5:30 in the Morristown Elementary School
Thursday, January 30th –
- FREE Community Dinner & Math Game Night, 5:30, Mac & Cheese on the menu, please call the school to make a reservation so we know how much food to prepare.
Notice to the Community:
Peoples Academy welcomes the community to use our cross-country ski trails. We have an enjoyable network of trails that are carefully groomed by volunteers and our coaches. The grooming is a delicate, difficult and time consuming task. Therefore. When using the trails please consider the following:
- Please use the groomed trails for skiing and snowshoeing only
- When snowshoeing, please stay as far to one side of the trail as possible
- Walking, running, and walking dogs can leave deep holes (post holes) in the trails that can create hazardous situations for our skiers, some who are very young.
- If you need to use the trail network, please do so. When walking on the trail, please take care to walk far to the side of the trail and in single file
- If you need to cross a trail, please do so in single file leaving as little impact as possible
Again, we do welcome and encourage people to get outside in the winter and use of the trails. However, the trails are very challenging to manage with fluctuating weather and we appreciate your willingness to be thoughtful and respectful when using the trails.
Thank you, PA - PAML Nordic Team